Sunday, January 12, 2014

L'Oreal Visible Lift CC Eye Concealer

I was cruising around my local Walgreens - as I do on the rare occasion that I'm bored - when I found this gem among the new makeup displays. I was in the market for a new under-eye concealer (my Nars Creamy Concealer is too cakey under the eyes and we won't even begin to discuss the creasing of M.A.C.'s studio fix concealer) so I picked up this bad boy for $9.99. I had the L'Oreal Visible Lift CC Cream for some evening out on better skin days, so this purchase wasn't much of a risk.

The cooling metal rollar ball applicator feels absolutely fantastic on my perpetually tired, puffy eyes and the coverage is very natural and brightening. It is slightly pink-toned, perfect for canceling out those nasty dark circles. I picked up the shade 'Light', but the product also comes in 'Fair' and 'Medium'. The coverage is perfect for my dark circles but I don't know how someone with extremely dark under-eye pigmentation would fair with this product. I will say, however, that the product is buildable without looking cakey. So, if you're in the market for a nice drugstore under-eye concealer and your skin is on the lighter side (come on L'Oreal, this is not a realistic color range), then give it a shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment